Stanford University offers campus events and activities for little to no cost!
Events are listed below by category and the calendar is here. Please note that:
- Many events require preregistration or RSVP due to limited space.
- Some events with fees may be paid for using STAP/EA funds.
- Film screenings or discussions are hosted by various cultural organizations.
- Lectures & Presentations occur virtually or in person.
- Live performances are held in Stanford’s many theaters and performance halls, and Stanford affiliates can receive a 20% discount on many performances.
- Art Museums: Cantor Arts Center and the Anderson Collection at Stanford require a free ticket reservation. There are 4 other Art Galleries on campus that require a Stanford University ID to enter.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH
- Stanford BeWell* offers many healthy and mindful events and classes.
- Free annual fitness assessments and 2 personal training sessions are available to eligible employees.*
- BeWell* offers tickets to several Stanford athletic events and will announce the free games for the ‘22-’23 season here!
*Note: Stanford BeWell is for Stanford University Employees.
- Yoga classes are provided by a partnership of the Department of Psychiatry and YogaX.
- Athletics tickets to campus games are free for sports (except football, soccer, women's volleyball, basketball, women's gymnastics, baseball, and softball). There are 36 varsity sports teams!
Be sure to check back to the Stanford Events calendar for upcoming events.